Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Summary

Ok so in this blog you will dive deep into Greek History learning about Ancient Greece like ancient-city-sates, the minoan and mcyenaean civilizations, to get started on learning about those click on the Ancient Greece link to the right. You will also be learning about different aspects of Classical Greece, to see those click on the Classical Greece link to the right. And last but definatly not least you will be learning about Hellenistic Greece, to go dive into Hellenistic Greece click on the Hellenistic Greece link on the right. The link to come back will always be at the bottom of the link list to make it a little bit easier. All the links are under a category called link list. The link to World History is my teachers home page since i am doing this as a world history project i decided to put that on my link list. Though to get back to this page you will have to push the back button. The Delicious account link takes you to my delicious account which is where i store all my sites that i get information off of. (There will be a link on every page in case you want to see where i got my information.) If you click on the delicous link to the right it will take you to my delcious account and on the right on that page i have a list of the different categories and you can click on any of those and see what sites i used for that particular group or region of Greece. I have a group named GREECE and it will have the name of each blog in that category which will take you back to whatever blog you want to. Well i think that is all. It might be a little confusing at first but hopefully you get how to manuver around my blogs. I hope you enjoy your dive into history.